AIA-LRGV 2020 Annual Fundraising Golf Tournament
Tierra Santa Golf Club
Friday, April 24, 2020
- Sponsorship Opportunities will have a price increase after April 10, 2020.
- Sponsorships must be paid no later than April 10 to allow proper time to print sponsor banners.
- Commitments made on time will be recognized on the AIA-LRGV website, weekly NewsBrief, and a Tee Box Banner.
- Only paid sponsorships will have banners displayed!
Player Registration begins at 9:30 a.m. – Shotgun Tee Start 11:00 a.m. Individuals arriving late must meet their teams already in play. Late arriving teams will receive double bogey for each hole not played.
Shotgun start, three-player team scramble. Mulligans may be used only on greens and should be purchased before start of play. Two (2) mulligans may be bought by each team player at the cost of $10 each. Door prize tickets may be purchased at $5 each after play.
ALL PLAYERS MUST HAVE SPONSORS!
Includes green fees and cart, complimentary beverages, unlimited visits to “Fajita Oasis” and a goodie bag. Only players with sponsors will be allowed to play.
- Fajita Oasis – your company banner displayed at Oasis
- Beverage Oasis – your company banner displayed at Oasis
- Golf Towels – your company logo on golf towel and sponsorship banner (includes 2 teams)
- Beverage Cart Option 1 – your comapany logo on roving cart (1 team)
- Snack Cart Option 1 – your company logo on roving cart (1 team)
- Par Sponsor – your company banner at one tee box
- Birdie Sponsor – your company banner at one tee box + 1 team (3 players)
- Eagle Sponsor – your company banner at one tee box + 2 teams (6 players)
- Beverage/Snack Sponsor – your company logo on sponsorship banner
- Bag Sponsor – your company logo on sponsorship banner
- Gift Sponsor – your company logo on sponsorship banner
- Printing Sponsor – your company logo on sponsorship banner
- Shirt Sponsor – your company logo on shirt and sponsorship banner
- Social Media Sponsor – your company logo on sponsorship banner
(SEE SPONSORSHIP PRICING IN THE REGISTRATION PAGE)
Payment must be received and forms submitted by Friday, April 10. No refunds, player changes, and a 50% cancellation administration fee after this date.
Designed primarily for fun, camaraderie, and networking, the tournament is an excellent way to increase corporate visibility, support Lower Rio Grande Valley students pursuing a career in Architecture and the AIA-LRGV Chapter.
We thank our 2020 Committed Sponsors: